Answered By: DPU Webservices Last Updated: May 02, 2017 Views: 2549
Under Services, select Borrowing from Other Libraries to find the Login to ILLIad link. Enter your 14-digit library borrower ID from the back of your DePaul ID card above the barcode (begins with 20511).
Enter your last name in ALL CAPS. If you get the error message Username not in database, please note:
- Only currently enrolled DePaul students, as well as current DePaul faculty and staff, are automatically entered in the ILLiad database.
- Students must register for a course to get active status in the PeopleSoft database. The student should ask his or her adviser or college office about what course is appropriate for their status.
- Retired DePaul staff and faculty can also be added to the ILLiad database. Please contact the Associate Director for Administrative Services for more information.
- Borrowing (39)
- Reserves (29)
- How to Find (26)
- Faculty (21)
- Technology (18)
- About the Library (17)
- Interlibrary Loan (12)
- Databases (9)
- Special Collections (9)
- DePaul History/University Archives (7)
- Alumni (5)
- Vincentian (3)
- Community (2)
- Digital Services (2)
- Loop Library (1)
- John T. Richardson Library (1)
- Visitors (1)
- Printing (1)