Answered By: DPU Webservices Last Updated: May 02, 2017 Views: 703
Answered By: DPU Webservices
Last Updated: May 02, 2017 Views: 703
Log into your ILLiad account:
- In the column to the left under View, choose View / Renew Checked Out Items.
- To choose the item you would like to renew, click on the transaction number in the list.
- Click Renew Request at the top of the screen.
- The new due date displayed is ONLY your request; the lending library has the right to deny the renewal. You will receive a separate email letting you know the new due date if the request is approved.
Please note: Interlibrary loan materials are not intended for long-term use. If you need a book for longer than 4 weeks, please consider purchasing it or contacting your library liaison to suggest a purchase.
- Borrowing (39)
- Reserves (29)
- How to Find (26)
- Faculty (21)
- Technology (18)
- About the Library (17)
- Interlibrary Loan (12)
- Databases (9)
- Special Collections (9)
- DePaul History/University Archives (7)
- Alumni (5)
- Vincentian (3)
- Community (2)
- Digital Services (2)
- Loop Library (1)
- John T. Richardson Library (1)
- Visitors (1)
- Printing (1)