Answered By: DPU Webservices Last Updated: Jun 06, 2017 Views: 128
Answered By: DPU Webservices
Last Updated: Jun 06, 2017 Views: 128
WRDS (Wharton Research Data Services) accounts can be requested via Robert Boeshaar (RBOESHAA@depaul.edu) at the Driehaus College of Business.
Only the following types of accounts are available:
- Faculty accounts are available to all standing faculty of member institutions.
- Class accounts can only be requested by standing faculty of member institutions and provide a means for Undergraduates and MBAs to use WRDS as part of a registered class or course project. Students registered to a class will share the account username and password. Class accounts permit unlimited simultaneous login and 10 simultaneous data requests. These accounts provide access to WRDS via web only, they do NOT include disk storage and they expire at the end of the quarter.
- Research Assistant accounts apply to students doing active research under faculty supervision. These accounts require a faculty sponsor.
- Visitor accounts apply to visiting faculty (nonpermanent or part time position). These accounts are subject to additional review by WRDS and may not be used after the visiting appointment ends.
- Administrative accounts are provided for full-time support personnel of member institutions.
- Borrowing/Circulation (30)
- Faculty (30)
- Reserves (29)
- Books/E-books (29)
- Research (27)
- Interlibrary Loan (16)
- Accounts/Access (14)
- Policies (13)
- Computers & Equipment (10)
- Special Collections (9)
- Locations/Spaces (9)
- DePaul History/University Archives (8)
- Alumni (7)
- Databases (7)
- Articles (7)
- Visitors (3)
- Print/Scan/Copy (3)
- Digital Services (2)