Answered By: DPU Webservices
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2016     Views: 9

Suburban students can receive help with their research in a number of ways:

  • Students are always welcome to visit either of the Chicago campus libraries (Loop and Lincoln Park) and speak with a librarian in person.  Hours of service may differ by campus, so it is important to call ahead or check the hours on the website.  
  • For more in-depth research assistance, research consultation appointments  (in person or by phone) can be scheduled in advance with a librarian. Call the Richardson Library or Loop Library Research Help Desk (since each library supports different programs and colleges, one may be a better match for your research than the other).
  • Send us an email or contact us via IM, using our Ask A Librarian service

For more information about research assistance, visit our Resources For Suburban Campuses page.