Answered By: DPU Webservices Last Updated: Jun 06, 2017 Views: 234
Search for films using DePaul WorldCat Local To find a specific film (e.g., Casablanca)
- Type the title of the movie in quotation marks in the search box and click Search.
- If you don't see your film in the results list, look on the left hand side of the page under Format and select Video. You may have to expand the list if you do not see Video listed. This will limit your search results to only display videos.
To find films on a topic (e.g., Japan)
- Type your search term(s) in the search box.
- Use the Format options on the left hand side of the page to select Video.
DVDs and videocassettes are shelved on the second floor of the Richardson Library. At the Loop Campus Library, you'll find video materials in the AudioVisual Room, DPC 10011. DePaul students, faculty and staff can check out up to two videos for a seven-day period.
- Borrowing/Circulation (30)
- Faculty (30)
- Reserves (29)
- Books/E-books (29)
- Research (28)
- Interlibrary Loan (16)
- Accounts/Access (14)
- Policies (13)
- Computers & Equipment (9)
- Special Collections (9)
- Locations/Spaces (9)
- DePaul History/University Archives (8)
- Articles (8)
- Databases (7)
- Alumni (6)
- Print/Scan/Copy (3)
- Digital Services (2)
- Visitors (2)