Answered By: DPU Webservices
Last Updated: Jun 06, 2017     Views: 79


Law students, faculty, and staff receive interlibrary loan services from the Rinn Law Library. If members of the College of Law use the ILLiad services provided by the general libraries, books and other material can be picked up only at one of the general library campuses. (Articles will be delivered electronically.)