Answered By: DPU Webservices
Last Updated: Apr 27, 2017     Views: 38


Yes, you may request scans and photocopies from Special Collections & Archives. For full details, including policies, procedures, and copy fees, see Using Special Collections Services. Researchers may also use cameras or cell phones to make reference copies at no charge.

Please note, some items held in this department are extremely fragile. Therefore, certain items -- scrapbooks, early bulletins, books with embrittled paper or deteriorated bindings -- will not be photocopied if the procedure may injure the materials.