Answered By: DPU Webservices
Last Updated: Jun 06, 2017     Views: 37


Reserve Assistants can make separate reading lists for different sections of the same course, or for cross-listed courses that faculty do not want bundled together. Enter requests for each section or separate course, and let the reserves contact for your area know what you would like to do.  All requests can be made in Ares Course Reserves.